Re: [Debconf-team] OCF.tw for Debian Trusted Organization

[adding leader@ to CC]

ChangZhuo Chen (陳昌倬) wrote:

> Please help to see if we miss anything and start the TO process so that
> OCF.tw can help to secure the venue contract with NCTU.

I don't immediately see anything. My general concerns (not based
on anything concrete, just something that I would keep an eye on)
are that a) ensuring financial records are kept (and kept separate)
as well as b) ensuring that any deadlines in terms of liasing with
outside bodies (eg. securing venues) are not only known but shared
between the team and generally kept on top of.

Regards,

--
      ,''`.
     : :'  :     Chris Lamb