Re: [Debconf-team] Travel Sponsorship

On 12/04/17 22:53, Jerome Charaoui wrote:
> Le 2017-04-12 à 16:38, Marcelo Gutierrez a écrit :
>> Hi there!
>>
>> I just wanted to know if there is still time to apply for
>> sponsorship for DC17
>
> Yes, it is still time. The deadline is May 10th, but we encourage you to
> do it as soon as possible. Registrations are now open.

Could somebody please send an official announcement?  The last
announcement was in March[1] and it just says "We are still working on
our registration timeline" so maybe some people are still waiting to
hear more about it.

Regards,

Daniel

1. https://lists.debconf.org/lurker/list/debconf-announce.en.html