Re: [Debconf-team] Looking to help out

On Mon, Apr 10, 2017, at 15:31, Gabriel Filion wrote:
Hi there Molly and znoteer@hailmail.net,

Molly de Blanc:
I've lent hands for the past couple of years around diversity
scholarships and a few other things here and there. Who (and what) needs
some extra hands and eyes right now?

znoteer@hailmail.net:
I live in Montreal.  I've been using Debian since either Hamm or Bo.
I'm not a developer, just a humble user, but I love Debian.  I'd like
to help with DebConf in Montreal this summer.

Thanks for offering your help, it's most welcome :)

We mostly use either this mailing list or the IRC channel[0] to organise.

[0]: #debconf-team on the OFTC network.

Thanks Gabriel.  I should be able to attend the next IRC meeting.  I'll have a look at the last meeting's transcript.

--

  znoteer@hailmail.net

--
http://www.fastmail.com - IMAP accessible web-mail