From: Ellie Young <eyoung@wikimedia.org>
Date: Mon, Dec 19, 2016 at 9:23 AM
Subject: Conference Organizers - seeking a contact/conversation
To: debconf-team@lists.debconf.org

Hello,

The Wikimedia Foundation is considering a bid from Capetown, South Africa to host our annual conference, Wikimania, in the future.    We also noticed thae DebConf in 2017 is being held in Montreal just before our own Wikimania conference.

Is there someone on the DebConf team that I can talk to about event planning/experience?  How the Capetown event went and how we might promote/work together on the upcoming conference in Montreal next summer?

Please point me in the proper direction about how should discuss the above with.

Thank you,

Ellie

--
Ellie Young