[Debconf-team] Monday February 6th meeting - 15:30 UTC

Hello!

We had a meeting today and even though it was longer than normal, we
discussed a few important things. For the next meeting, I'll try to
prepare a little more and keep it around 1h.

You can find the meeting summary on the wiki [1] and at the end of this
mail.

The next meeting will be on *Monday February 6th, starting at 15:30 UTC*.

Here's the proposed agenda: http://deb.li/il9wc. Feel free to modify it
as you wish.

-----
*Content team*

The Cfp will be sent on Feb 1st. Gunnar will submit the idea of an
OpenDay specific CfP to the rest of the content team. We found someone
in the local team to take care of the Open Day logistics (Noel Rignon).

*Artwork*

Renate gave us some early proposal for stickers and t-shirt artwork. If
you want to give us feedback, everything can be found here:
http://deb.li/3jvk2

*Registration*

We are trying to find a good timeline for the registration process. At
the moment, we are aiming for:

Registration Opens: March 15th
Close Bursary Registration: May 1st
Bursaries: May 1st to May 31st
Confirmation: June 1st to July 1st

*Catering*

Contract review has been done. We sent back the contract with a few
modified items to the catering company for approval.

*Accommodation*

We decided McGill residences would be our primary accommodation for
sponsored folks outsite of Maisonneuve. We will likely keep some rooms
at Hotel Universel for families and people with disabilities.

Accommodation still needs some clarifications, since a few things a
still fuzzy.

*Website*

We held a website sprint at Tvaz's last Sunday. Local team now has
working wafer test instances and we hacked a little.

The bulk of the work was done on the registration form.

*Misc*

People started asking for letters of invitation for their visas. We
don't have a model yet, but Abdel is looking into this.
-----

[1] https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf17/Meetings/2017-01-30

--
pollo