Re: [Debconf-team] Reviewing the venue contract

p.5 #21 states we need written consent to display posters and banners.
We need to make sure we can display sponsor banners and posters at any
time and that the job fair is ok too.

p.5 #22 states we can't leave stuff in rooms that are not rented. We
need to make sure we can set up the video gear _at least_ a full day
beforehand.

p.6 #31 to #37 should simply be removed. We won't even use those rooms.

--
pollo