Re: [Debconf-team] January 23rd meeting

Louis-Philippe Véronneau dijo [Sun, Jan 22, 2017 at 03:16:10PM -0500]:
> Hello!
>
> This is a kindly reminder: we have a meeting on Monday January 23rd,
> starting at 15:30 UTC. Depending on your timezone, that might be tomorrow.
>
> As always, we'll try to keep the meeting under an hour.
>
> You can find the proposed agenda here: http://deb.li/il9wc. Feel free to
> modify it!

Hi,

While in general I will be able to participate in the meetings at the
time they are set now, tomorrow I won't make it. So I'll send in what
I have for item 2 (Content team). I am confident somebody else (most
likely Michael) will be able to fill in.

As I just accepted to be the team leader, I didn't want to "step too
heavily", so we don't yet have anything to show; I had an conversation
on IRC mainly with Michael, delineated some ideas, but waited for
input from the rest of the team.

Anyway, while I haven't sketched anything, time permitting (that
means, if my kids agree to sleep at their bedtime), I will fill in the
Wiki page we agreed to write¹ with the track creating and filling
process. Of course, being it a Wiki, I intend others to tune it for
better.

¹ https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf17/ContentTracks

As for the CfP: Please confirm, but I understood from mail
conversations that Wafer could start receiving talks now. So... I
think we can set February 1 as a start date for the CfP. Agree?

Anyway, I'll keep an eye for the meeting logs.