Re: [Debconf-team] What's missing on wafer to open CFP & registration?

in-line :-

On 22/01/2017, Daniel Lange <DLange@debian.org> wrote:
> Am 22.01.2017 um 06:01 schrieb Gunnar Wolf:
>> So, AFAICT, there are several pending issues for registration, but not
>> for CfP, right? Or do we need to open registration for CfP to start
>> functioning?
>
> Yes as in wafer sign-up (=people get themselves an account in the wafer
> system)*. No as in registration for DebConf17 (=people fill a form on
> when they arrive, accom preferences, sponsoring request and reasoning
> etc.).
>
> * you can see (and test) the wafer sign-up here:
> https://wafertest.debconf.org/accounts/login/

Hi all,
I tried two things for wafertest. I haven't generated SSO certificate,
so tried using my alioth.debian.org credentials, that didn't work.

Then I tried registering and it said it registered but haven't got an
email from any 'debconf' keyword either in spam, in confirm (a label
in gmail I have made to confirm any debian bugs I subscribe to as well
anything which has confirm as keyword), in debconf-team or
debconf-discuss labels (both showing mails from respective mailing
lists) as well as Inbox .

So guessing the mail didn't generate or something. It would be
better/nice if the page when it generates tells us what e-mail id
should the user be looking for

" Thank you for registering for DebConf17 TEST SITE. We have sent you
an e-mail. Please follow the instructions in it to complete your
registration."  -
https://wafertest.debconf.org/accounts/register/complete/

--
          Regards,