Re: [Debconf-team] Debconf Accomodation 13 - 16

in-line :-

On 17/01/2017, Marcelo Gutierrez <mmgc84@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hola!

Hola :) ,

>> Hi all,
>>
>> <cut>
>

>> The only downside to my experience has been that we are up till very
>> very late as we share whatever has been happening with each other, new
>> people and old as well as sharing little tips and tricks, so where
>> time goes by is not known.
>>

> I find this "bug" to be awesome, sure I like sleeping but I love sharing
> experiences :)
>
>> Just my 2 paise.
>>
>> --
>>

> Saludos
> --
> Marcelo Gutiérrez
> Team POSOL http://podcast.softwarelibre.org.ni
> Linux User: 448194

same here, I don't look at it as a "bug" but as eloquently put, a way
to share experiences.

I have had wonderful experiences of sort of communal bed sharing at
various conferences, most notably at GMRT which is around 40 kms. from
here.

https://flossexperiences.wordpress.com/tag/gmrt/

We would be participating for the 4th year in about a month's time and
looking forward to that.

The only thing is I dunno (for debconf i.e.) if college would be
session or not then and would there be any noise level issues. Have
put it in house rules as couple of question marks

https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf17/Accommodation#House_rules

--
          Regards,
          Shirish Agarwal  शिरीष अग्रवाल