[Debconf-team] Debconf Accomodation 13 - 16

Hi all,
I was just going through the meetbot logs -

http://meetbot.debian.net/debconf-team/2017/debconf-team.2017-01-16-15.33.log.html

and saw debconf 13 and debconf 17 accommodations -

https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf17/Accomodation

https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf13/Accomodation

While some people may find it weird,  most of the conferences that I
have been to, we stack up people similarly, while it's less of an
expense, it also makes bonding easier.

The only downside to my experience has been that we are up till very
very late as we share whatever has been happening with each other, new
people and old as well as sharing little tips and tricks, so where
time goes by is not known.

Just my 2 paise.

--

          Regards,