Re: [Debconf-team] Questions for the 新竹市 Team!

Am 22.12.2016 um 20:25 schrieb Ying-Chun Liu (PaulLiu):
2 - You write that NCTU wants to sponsor both venue and accommodation in
dormitories. How strong is their commitment (do you have any signed
letter from them?)
The chairman of the department already wrote us a mail in Chinese which
promised to sponsor both venue and accommodation.
I've asked him to write it in English and directly send to debconf-team
mailing list. I've already received that mail but seems the mailing-list
blocks him? Or maybe it is because the chairman doesn't subscribe the
mailing-list?

Thank you very much for this.

You can just forward the email from your account (so forward, not bounce) and we should get it.
The mailing-lists either hold or bounce mail from non-subscribed people.
If the mail is held, people with admin access can also release it (I CC cate for this).
In the worst case, we'll get the mail twice.