Re: [Debconf-team] DC16 video stats

Am 22.12.2016 um 10:21 schrieb martin f krafft:
Where can I find stats about our video coverage of DC16, like hours
of footage and viewers (live, as well as downloads)?
https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf16/FinalReport#Video_team
  • 80 talks recorded
  • 44 hours 40 minutes transcoded

  • As much as I know nobody tracks the amount of live streams or downloads of the videos.

    Possibly somebody could get you stats from http://meetings-archive.debian.net/pub/debian-meetings/ which is the main distribution point and resolves to two machines running ftp.acc.umu.se for me from anywhere around the globe.

    At https://www.youtube.com/results?q=debconf&sp=CAM%253D DebConf videos have up to 190k views, but most are in the hundreds or thousands of views.