Re: [Debconf-team] dc17 haz no website, let's fix it!

Hi again,

So, it seems we'll be better to postpone this meeting. We've got a good
reason for this. With recent interactions in the dc-team IRC, mostly
with help from cate and tumbleweed we were able to unblock the blockers.

A wafer test instance is online with the applied css style from Valessio
and we've got proper access to it. Now it's a matter of adding some more
content before deploying it to the production instance.

I'll keep working on this myself and poking/bothering people in the
channel :)

Bests,