Re: [Debconf-team] dc17 haz no website, let's fix it!

Hi Tiago!

On 12 December 2016 at 20:16, Tiago Bortoletto Vaz <tiago@debian.org> wrote:
Keerthana,

Thanks, your help is very welcome. We actually have the design done by
Valessio, see: http://valessiobrito.com.br/dc17/. The main blocker now
is migrating the stlyle to our Wafer instance at
https://debconf17.debconf.org/. I have no idea how to make it happen,
that's why I'm trying to put the masters together :)

Cool! That logo animation looks awesome! Can you give me permission to access the website code?

I'm trying to find a date which is good for our locals and I'll let you
know once we have it fixed.

Of course, I understand. Hopefully, I can help! :D