Re: [Debconf-team] Still updating debconf8.debconf.org?

Hello,

A while back I sent you an email about some suggestions I had in mind for your site. I have not heard back from you since so just wondered if you ever got my message.

If you aren't accepting suggestions let me know so I won't email you again regarding this matter - but in case you missed my prior emails let me know if you are open to feedback to your site - I'll be happy to send my suggestions over to you as I think they can be really useful for your visitors.

Best wishes,
Dale