[Debconf-team] Second call for debconf 16 bursaries team

David Bremner <bremner@debian.org> writes:

> David Bremner <bremner@debian.org> writes:
>
>> If you would like to help, and will have some hours to devote to the
>> work in second half of April, please request to join the alioth project
>> (we're going to share via a git repository this year).
>>
>>         https://alioth.debian.org/scm/?group_id=100992
>>

> This link might work better:
>
>      https://alioth.debian.org/projects/debconf-bursary/

So far I have exactly two bursaries team volunteers. If you think it's
important to offer accomodation, food, and travel bursaries, and you're
not planning on applying for travel funding this year, please consider
joining the bursaries team. I don't think we can manage with only 3 of
us, or at least not in a reasonable amount of time.