[Debconf-team] Prague team: Ping? [Was: DebConf17 bids - DebConf Committee ⇒ 2016.02.17 18:30 ]

Hi all!

(Ondřej, Michal: I'm explicitly mailing you as you are the only listed
DDs as "Local Team" in the bid page¹)

Two days from now, we will be just-finishing our Committee meeting. So
far, several committee members and Montreal team members have
confirmed they will be present; I have not yet heard from the Prague
bid.

So, are you still pushing the bid? Can you or somebody else from the
team be present at the meeting?

Greetings!

¹ https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf17/Bids/Prague