Re: [Debconf-team] Questions / Information for pre-registration, please review

also sprach Stefano Rivera <stefanor@debian.org> [2016-02-04 11:49 +1100]:
> For budgeting purposes, wouldn't the following be sufficient?
>
> [ ] Plan to attend DebCamp
> [ ] Plan to attend DebConf
> [ ] Will require sponsorship
>
> This gives us an idea of percentages of attendees wanting to attend
> DebCamp, and percentages needing sponsorship. That's about the best
> we're going to get out of pre-reg, right?

Another (IMHO) good aspect of this is that it'd buy us a bit of time
to work with bursaries to identify the data they need, without
delaying the pre-reg opening. And then we can approach those who
ticked the last box with detailed questions when we implemented the UI.

: :'  :  DebConf orga team
`. `'`
  `-  DebConf16: Cape Town: https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf16
      DebConf17 in your country? https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf17