Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf17 bids - DebConf Committee

Dear DebConf Team, dear DebConf Committee, dear DPL,

I consider the DebConf Committee to be validly formed, with this page as
reference:
	https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf_Committee

The 7 persons from the 'Confirmed for the DC17 decision' list have
acknowledged my request for confirmation, and are hereby BCC'ed.

> Please be aware that the DebConf17 bids deadline has now passed and
> that there are two bidders:
>
> - Prague - https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf17/Bids/Prague
> - Montreal - https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf17/Bids/Montreal

As it is now apparent, I failed to call for any DebConf Committee
meetings. Sorry for that. The next thing for the DebConf Committee is to
to hold a "Bid status meeting", with representatives from the two bids
[0].

As I'm VAC from now on until Feb 12, I see two ways forward here: a) I
propose a date for when I'm back, and we build up from there; b) someone
takes over (which would be fine), and finds a date before then. Let's
first try to find a date:

	https://dudle.inf.tu-dresden.de/DebConf17-BidStatusMeeting/

DebConf Committee members, please fill the poll before the end of
January. Anyone of you, please take over the date agreement and meeting
organization, as I won't be able to. :)

--
Cheers, and see you in February,

OdyX