Re: [Debconf-team] microblogs thanking sponsors

Hi all

El 12/12/15 a las 04:37, Paul Wise escribió:

My proposal is in line with what we did last year (we thanked all the
sponsors in @debian@identi.ca, and we made several bits.debian.org
articles for groups of sponsors).

These are the first 4 sponsors thanks of DebConf15 (thanks Dianara for
helping me find them easily!):

https://identi.ca/debian/note/D-iqmaEkRvWEl3i4TMGKLQ
Title: Let's welcome #Google as the first Silver Sponsor of
#DebConf15! Who's next?
Body: http://debconf15.debconf.org/become-sponsor.xhtml

https://identi.ca/debian/note/A6iGeXtGQiuLnUkqoMnaiQ
Title: More DebConf15 sponsorship needed!
[DebConf15] has a first Bronze sponsor: [Logilab]. Who's [next]?

https://identi.ca/debian/note/9D7b0OOPTtSAaKAGFIOwcw
Title: Sponsor DebConf today!
Our second DebConf15 silver sponsor is [Fairsight Security, Inc]. Do
you want to [sponsor] too?

https://identi.ca/debian/note/uo9sUQ_oQK2V_wg56sWhOQ
Title: #DebConf15 has a second Bronze sponsor
It's http://netways.de! Thanks and welcome! Do you want to sponsor too?

Main difference this year is that in this year's posts we add the
sponsor logo because it's promised in the sponsorship brochure.

So here are my drafts for the current 3 sponsors:

Monday noon UTC (more or less)

Title:  Let's welcome RusBITech (Astra Linux) as the first Silver
Sponsor of DebConf16!
Body:
Thanks [RusBITech](http://www.astralinux.com/)!
[image of logo, 180px × 153px as in DebConf16 website]
Do you want to [sponsor](http://debconf16.debconf.org/) too?

Wednesday noon UTC (more or less)

Title: Our second DebConf16 Silver Sponsor is credativ
Body:
Thanks [credativ](http://www.credativ.de/)!
[add image of logo, 220px × 75px as in DebConf16 website]
Do you want to [sponsor](http://debconf16.debconf.org/) too?

Friday noon UTC (more or less)

Title: Our third DebConf16 Silver Sponsor is Catalyst
Body:
Thanks [Catalyst](https://catalyst.net.nz/)!
[add image of logo, 220px × 70px as in DebConf16 website]
Do you want to [sponsor](http://debconf16.debconf.org/) too?

Notes/clarifications:
* We have no hashtags in pump.io, so dropping them. People handling
GNUSocial or Twitter accounts can add them as they wish.
* We have no links in titles in pump.io, hence adding "Thanks
XXX(URL)" in body.
* I could add the link in the image but I prefer to add the name+URL
in text.
* There's no DC16 sponsorship blogpost, and the announcement (and
future DPN news) is more Debian-oriented ("become advocate, find
sponsors!") so I'm linking to the DebConf16 website (homepage includes
a paragraph about sponsors + brochure download link )
* As we decided to be more alive in @debian@identi.ca, I'll try to
propose at least 1 post per day, so readers will find a balance
between the thanks posts and other info about Debian.

Cheers

- --
Laura Arjona Reina
https://wiki.debian.org/LauraArjona