Re: [Debconf-team] Photo's

Hi Aigars

I hope you are well and have had a slight break after Debconf15!

A question for licensing:

We have used a large number of your Images for the sponsors brochure, from the Debconf 15 Gallary.

At first they were "fillers" but due to the large consensus of votes, we all feel they are really lovely and quite fitting.

I have amended them by making them black and white/duotone/monotone with a filter for effect and other things.
This look and feel might end up being pulled through to the marketing material,  such as the Website and other areas (if all agree on that - still a suggestion & not finalised)

please view the Sponsors Brochure here:
https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/debconf-data/dc16.git/tree/design/Design/Sponsor%20Brochures/Brochure%202nd%20Draftcv_Diff%20Font_%20Diff%20Pic.pdf

Before we go ahead with it - would you be happy if we made use of them?

We would give you due credit by adding your name on the back cover of the brochure .......... we thought of saying:

 "All Photos by Aigars Mahinovs, released under the CC BY 2.0 licence”

Please let us know (at your earliest convenience) as we have a Sponsors meeting on Sat, to finalise all, with hope for it to be sent out on Mon.

Regards
Tammy

--
MUNGO JOE