Re: [Debconf-team] Fixing the Debconf Delagation (was: Re: DebConf meetings this week)

also sprach Giacomo Catenazzi <cate@debian.org> [2015-09-23 23:03 +0200]:
> And I find disturbing that you don’t listen DPL, that you still
> think that conference dinner is far more important than Debian
> Developers. So important, although you got the budget (so was it
> a veto? or just ugly representation, which every person got
> different numbers according the program choose to open that
> file?), you forgot to book the restaurant on time. (or just
> a strategy to wait the new DPL?)

That's nonsense, Cate, and you know it. At no time did I consider
the conference dinner "far more important than DDs" (not even just
"more important"), and I don't know what gave you the idea that
I "forgot to book the restaurant on time".

Provide proof or stop spreading fud.

> Nor it was a secret before the bid about priorities of budget in
> Debian and DebConf,

Can you please point me to those priorities?

: :'  :  DebConf orga team
`. `'`
  `-  DebConf16: Cape Town: https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf16
      DebConf17 in your country? https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf17