Re: [Debconf-team] On the "local team"

Sorry for the top posting, but since I agree with most of what has been
said, I think it is pointless to comment the full message.

Do you think that the Chairs have any issue about the existance of local team?
This is not true. For DC16, the local team of Cape Town made the *choice* of
working within mixed teams of local and global people. It was not an
imposition, and it can still be changed. So I'm still confused about the point
of this message.

We are just trying to reach a rough agreement and move forward. A specific list of
teams is not what will lead to a successful DebConf. In principle, any list of
teams would work. And sure, changes can be made along the way.

Tassia.