Re: [Debconf-team] Fwd: Query: DebConf16: 2016 - International Debian Developers Conference, hosted at UCT

Received.

I called Belinda and she says they should have a contract for us early next week.

On 21/09/2015 19:28, Bernelle Verster wrote:
This is what I have regarding the CMC contract progress.

Stefano, please confirm receipt. if this mails fails to reach dc-team like
it failed the last two times, please send it on to them.

Graham, please confirm receipt. for your info when you call her tomorrow.
We need to know when it will be available for review and signing.

For the record, we met with her the first time on 9 July. Then we bikeshed
on this for two months. The lesson from this is that if you bikeshed too
much then the consequences are undue waiting.

For the record, I am so not having fun.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: *Bernelle Verster* <bernellev@gmail.com>
Date: Wednesday, 16 September 2015
Subject: Query: DebConf16: 2016 - International Debian Developers
Conference, hosted at UCT
To: Belinda Chapman <belinda.chapman@uct.ac.za>

Thanks Belinda

Address:
from the website: spi-inc.org
P.O. Box 501248
Indianapolis, IN 46250-6248
United States

I am not part of SPI, but would be the logical contact person:
Bernelle Verster
083 5454 993

I do not have a landline nor a fax. If you need a landline, I can ask
Graham for his UCT office number.

This should be sufficient?

Regards
Bernelle

On Wednesday, September 16, 2015, Belinda Chapman <belinda.chapman@uct.ac.za
<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','belinda.chapman@uct.ac.za');>> wrote:

Hi Bernelle

Thanks I am aware that I need to draft a contract specific to the Debian
Conference’s requirements. SPI don’t have to sign the contract yet but I do
need their details in order to complete the contract.

Regards

Belinda