Re: [Debconf-team] Scheduling DC16 meetings

Hi Eric,

On Wed, Sep 16, 2015 at 08:27:58AM -0400, Eric Dantan Rzewnicki wrote:
> > On Wednesday, September 16, 2015, Tassia Camoes Araujo <tassia@acaia.ca> wrote:
> >     Hi Eric,
> >     On Tue, Sep 15, 2015 at 10:24:06AM -0400, Eric Dantan Rzewnicki wrote:
> >     > We could have a meeting tomorrow, but attendance is often low when a
> >     > meeting is announced on such short notice. I would suggest trying to
> >     > settle on a schedule today, then set and announce the next meeting for
> >     > next week.
> >     I see your point, but this is not a new meeting.
>
> I didn't understand that. Sorry and nevermind. :)

Sorry, English is not my best friend that late at night ;-)

I was just trying to contrast this with the situation where we need to find a convenient time for an adhoc ("new") meeting. In the present case the meetings were already happening, we were just re-evaluating the time. That's why I don't think it is "short notice". Otherwise I would agree with you, short notice calls are usually problematic.

Cheers,

Tassia.