Re: [Debconf-team] This week's meetings...

Hey

On 15/09/2015 02:37, Eric Dantan Rzewnicki wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 14, 2015 at 10:33:21AM +0200, Bernelle Verster wrote:
>> Hi all
>> * 2. Website meeting - Tammy, Raoul, Simon
>
> Other possibly relevant persons: wendar, tumbleweed, cate, edrz (me),
> (other past contributors ...), ...

And me.

> I'm not sure I understand this split between frontend and backend.

We need to do away with that terminology because it doesn't make any
sense with how websites are implemented since the last few years, you
can safely ignore those terms when you come across it, in the meantime
I'll try to weed them out :)

> For too long we've had (at least) 3 separate web facing systems: static
> site, wiki, conference management system (penta, summit, wafer(?)). The
> topics listed in 2. apply to each at least to some degree. Some of us,
> myself included, would like to see the 3 systems integrated as much as
> possible with a unified look/feel/user experience and minimised
> duplication of data, content and effort.

*nod*

-Jonathan