Re: [Debconf-team] This week's meetings...

On Mon, Sep 14, 2015 at 10:33 AM, Bernelle Verster <bernellev@gmail.com> wrote:
> (side note, how does one indent and number properly for the peeps who
> read email in terminal?)

Assuming fixed font width and else just writing Markdown (or similar)
works very well, in my experience.

> *3.  Budget meeting/hack session - Team leads submit proposals, all
> who can hack out some informed thumbsucks

WIth infra hat on: It's too early to make a hard commitment; at the
very least, information about local infrastructure will be needed.
Also, I fear we will have increased shipping costs _and_ pay more when
buying cables etc locally.

A placeholder amount of $ 5,000 should be enough in any case, but I am
not sure how happy you will be with that...

Richard