[Debconf-team] Final Report sprint: Monday Sept 7th - 19 UTC

Hey all,

There's still a lot of work to be done on the content of the Final
Report and we welcome your help in getting it done.

https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf15/FinalReport

As mentioned before, this year we are trying something different:
document as much as we want for posterity, and then select a smaller
subset of that for the PDF that gets circulated to sponsors and
attendees.

As working together is more fun than working alone, we will do another
IRC sprint tomorrow at 19:00 UTC of each of us working on some part of
the content for the report, so that we can make progress.

Hope to see you there!

--
Besos,
Marga