Re: [Debconf-team] Teckids youth programme at DebConf15 - LAST DEADLINE

Hi Richi,

> I am a tad confused by this email as I talked to mira Tuesday and
> yesterday given positive feedback on the status and from what I know
> he relayed everything I said.

we do not have anyone called „mira“ in our organisation. In case you are
referring to some conversation with Thorsten, then I honestly do not
know where your confusion comes from.

 1. All official communication was conveyed by me,
 2. all official communication was conveyed by e-mail,
 3. your communication with Thorsten contained a clear
    statement that it is *not* official.

You may call me retarded, but I clearly expect that any answers to my
questions are sent to me, preferrably through the established
communication channel, and not to someone else on some other channel.

That said, I am looking forward to your phone call, but only after 10:00
o'clock because there is some serious issue with a customer at my dayjob.

Best,
Nik

--
Dominik George (1. Vorstandsvorsitzender, Pädagogischer Leiter)
Teckids e.V. - Erkunden, Entdecken, Erfinden.