Re: [Debconf-team] Teckids youth programme at DebConf15 - LAST DEADLINE

also sprach Martín Ferrari <tincho@tincho.org> [2015-05-29 05:02 +0200]:
> In any case, it is my understanding that parent's response to
> childcare has not been very enthusiastic, so I don't know if this
> is feasible at all..

I'd just like to point out that we've just started efforts into this
direction for DC15, and so it's not too surprising that uptake was
low and slow. It's a bit of a chicken and egg problem and I hope
we'll continue the path and improve out offerings. I am almost
certain that demand will increase once it settled with people that
we're serious.

: :'  :  DebConf orga team
`. `'`
  `-  DebConf15: Heidelberg, Germany: http://debconf15.debconf.org