Re: [Debconf-team] Sponsored accommodation ?

vedran <valajbeg@gmail.com> writes:

> Hey guys, is there any way to apply for sponsored accommodation at
> DebConf15? I just saw that the deadline was pas weekend.

(Replying publically in case other people have similar questions).

We're trying hard this year to get sponsorship decisions made early, so
that people can make travel plans while tickets are still cheap. Because
of this, we have to be strict about the application deadlines.

In really extraordinary cases, people can write to bursaries@debconf.org
explaining their situation and asking for special consideration.