Re: [Debconf-team] T-shirts possibility from Mexico

El 30/03/15 a las 14:31, martin f krafft escribió:
jathan, I am afraid you misunderstood. In the past years, we've
ordered t-shirts from the same supplier who happened to be in
Mexico. And while this is still an option, the question has been
floated whether it's economically and ecologically feasible to
send t-shirts around the globe incl. all the customs stuff rather
than just printing them locally.
Hi Martin. An apology for the misunderstanding. I thought that in IRC you were refering maybe buy and send T-Shirts from Mexico if the prices are good and I did not imagine in that moment that already you know some provider as Yazbek (but now thinking in DebConf 6 and Gunnar it is obviously that it is not new) Have a nice day.

--
Por favor evita enviarme adjuntos en formato de word o powerpoint, si
quieres saber porque lee esto: