Re: [Debconf-team] Schedule proposals and decision for the next meeting

On 30/03/15 10:23, Santiago Ruano Rincón wrote:
> If we want a two-hour lunch and make use of an overlapping half-hour to
> schedule events, I'd propose to limit it to non-video-recorded events
> (e.g. Ad-hoc sessions).

I wouldn't like to have a fixed time for non-video-recorded events, nor
promote them by requiring to have one of them each day, nor demote them to
second class events that occur while people is eating.

I have no opinion about the ad-hoc session, only that the current schedule
proposals only shows them in the afternoon.

--
"Can you imagine what I would do if I could do all I can?" -- Sun Tzu
Saludos /\/\ /\ >< `/