Re: [Debconf-team] Pre-payment by wire transfer for accomodation+food

also sprach Nicolas Dandrimont <olasd@debian.org> [2015-03-27 11:03 +0100]:
> AIUI, the only option so far for the hostel payment is cash or
> card on arrival. While it would be okay for me to pay in advance
> and get reimbursed, I'd much rather have my employer get sent an
> invoice and directly wire the funds, avoiding delays and money
> getting shuffled around for no reason :)

Unfortunately, this is not an option. We can find ways if really
required, but it makes things very complicated.

Can you please just pay on arrival, collect the invoice and then get
reimbursed?

: :'  :  DebConf orga team
`. `'`
  `-  DebConf15: Heidelberg, Germany: http://debconf15.debconf.org