Re: [Debconf-team] Pre-payment by wire transfer for accomodation+food

Hi!

On Fri, Mar 27, 2015 at 11:03 AM, Nicolas Dandrimont <olasd@debian.org> wrote:
> I understand that we need two payments:
>  - One for the registration fee, that can be wired to the DebConf e.V.
>  - One for the accomodation+food, paid directly to the Hostel.

This worries me as this is definitely not the case.  Where/why did you
get this impression?

All payments will be done at the Hostel, on arrival.  This includes
the registration fee as well as accommodation+food.

> AIUI, the only option so far for the hostel payment is cash or card on arrival.
> While it would be okay for me to pay in advance and get reimbursed, I'd much
> rather have my employer get sent an invoice and directly wire the funds,
> avoiding delays and money getting shuffled around for no reason :)
>
> Would you mind exploring that possibility?

Given that we are not asking for the payment in advance, is there
anything else left to explore?

--
Regards,
Marga