[Debconf-team] I'm in Heidelberg next weekend

On Wednesday 11 March 2015 15:38:42 martin f krafft wrote:
> regarding the DC15 day trip, we are reaching out to y'all because
> those currently active in DC15 organisation can't fit day trip
> planning into their schedules.

Sorry for not having time to help or even follow discussions before.

My wife and I will be in the Heidelberg Youth Hostel for the next easter
weekend (3.-6. april). We want to bring our bikes and look for nice routes and
to visit places suitable for the day trip.

I'm having a look at DayTripIdeas[1] and the mailing list. Is there anything
else that we should do while we're there? Is anybody else there at the same
time by coincidence?

[1] https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf15/Germany/DayTripIdeas

Thomas Koch