Re: [Debconf-team] Helping the budget get approved

also sprach Wouter Verhelst <wouter@debian.org> [2015-03-24 16:24 +0100]:
> Since Heidelberg is about as far away from Paris as is Vaumarcus, the
> suggestion was made that a reasonable ballpark figure could be derived
> by looking at the actual expenses made for dc13. Are those numers
> available somewhere?

If transport is your only concern, please figure out the volume of
the box(es) and get a quote from Hermes or some other logistics
provider. It might be more expensive than hauling it in trunks of
cars, but it's also more reliable and we can get it to the venue
earlier. And we can certainly find money for that, which is a very
normal expense.

: :'  :  DebConf orga team
`. `'`
  `-  DebConf15: Heidelberg, Germany: http://debconf15.debconf.org