Re: [Debconf-team] CoC and "suitable for people aged 12 or above"

On Tue, Mar 24, 2015 at 12:34:16PM +0100, martin f krafft wrote:

> Same. And since the discussion seems to have stalled, I think we
> should push this live. Where do you want to see this, Enrico?

I'd like to see it here: http://debconf.org/codeofconduct.shtml

I found the email address for the Content Team, added it to the draft
and Cc-ed them to this email.

This seems to be the final draft:

    * Be inclusive

   By default, all presentation material should be suitable for people
   aged 12 and above.

   If you could reasonably assume that some people may be offended your
   talk, please state so explicitly in the submission notes. This will be
   taken into account by the Content Team. In case you are unsure if this
   applies to you, please contact the Content Team at content@debconf.org.
   Please note that you are solely responsible if anything is deemed
   inappropriate and you did not contact the Content Team beforehand.

It seems that noone has had any objections so far: to me it makes sense
to just add it to the website and be done with it.

Enrico

--
GPG key: 4096R/E7AD5568 2009-05-08 Enrico Zini <enrico@enricozini.org>