Re: [Debconf-team] CoC and "suitable for people aged 12 or above"

also sprach Enrico Zini <enrico@enricozini.org> [2015-03-24 10:05 +0100]:
> > By default, all presentation material should be suitable for people
> > aged 12 and above.
> >
> > If you could reasonably assume that some people may be offended your
> > talk, please state so explicitly in the submission notes. This will be
> > taken into account by the Content Team. In case you are unsure if this
> > applies to you, please contact the Content Team at <email>. Please
> > note that you are solely responsible if anything is deemed
> > inappropriate and you did not contact the Content Team beforehand.
>
> Looks good to me.

Same. And since the discussion seems to have stalled, I think we
should push this live. Where do you want to see this, Enrico?

: :'  :  DebConf orga team
`. `'`
  `-  DebConf15: Heidelberg, Germany: http://debconf15.debconf.org
      DebConf16: Cape Town: https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf16