Re: [Debconf-team] Budget (hopefully) ready for Thursday's discussion / approval

Lucas Nussbaum <leader@debian.org> writes:

> I also have a question about the number of people sponsored for
> food+accomodation. In the 35% scenario, how does it compare to previous
> years? (both in terms of absolute number of attendees, and in terms of
> cost for self-paying attendees)

Here is what I could dig up for what bursaries approved:

For DebConf

    dc12: 108 food+accom, 10 accom only, 20 food only

    dc13: 117 food+accom, 8 accom only, 20 food only

    dc14: 103 accom, 107 food

For DebCamp

    dc13: 26 f+a, 2 accom only, 6 food
    dc12: 59 f+a, 3 accom only , 5 food only
    (no debcamp for dc14; keep in mind we probably sponsored more days
    per person)