Re: [Debconf-team] Budget (hopefully) ready for Thursday's discussion / approval

On 12/03/15 at 10:18 +0100, martin f krafft wrote:
> also sprach Lucas Nussbaum <leader@debian.org> [2015-03-12 09:49 +0100]:
> > I think that we should clarify what 'budget approval' means, maybe. From
> > my perspective, it means:
> > - Chairs and DPL have looked at it, and are fine with the general shape
> >   of it
> > - We agree on a plan about how to address the remaining questions
> > - Changes can still be made, but major changes require discussion with
> >   Chairs and/or DPL
>
> Plus:
>
> - Funds can be used according to the budget lines, right away.
>   Changes made later need to take this into account, i.e. money that
>   has already been spent cannot be re-allocated.
>
> Ok?

OK, then, provided the chairs agree as well (as they know more about the
details than myself), I think I'm fine with all the expenses listed in
the "worst case" scenario in the expense tab (except for the video team
budget that is under discussion in another subthread). I'm also open to
discussing the other expenses later.

Lucas