Re: [Debconf-team] Budget (hopefully) ready for Thursday's discussion / approval

Hi Martin,

On Wed, Mar 11, 2015 at 01:16:12PM +0100, martin f krafft wrote:
> also sprach Lucas Nussbaum <leader@debian.org> [2015-03-11 11:18 +0100]:
> > My other question is about the travel sponsorship amount. 30k€ seems
> > quite low to me. How does it compare to past years?

> DC14 : 45k USD incl. newbies initiative, 36k USD from Debian
>        (still don't have the numbers on how this was used)

What numbers are you looking for that are not available through the ledger
or information sent to accounting@debconf.org?

Note also for the record that there was no explicit "Debian newbies" earmark
in 2014.  Previous attendance at DebConf was one of various factors weighed
by the bursaries team but there was not a separate fund for this
specifically.