Re: [Debconf-team] Budget (hopefully) ready for Thursday's discussion / approval

also sprach Lucas Nussbaum <leader@debian.org> [2015-03-11 10:08 +0100]:
> - there are no additional sponsors besides those already secured
> - we stick to the current levels for most expenses, except for items
>   you consider "nice but clearly not mandatory for DebConf's success"
>   (the band would be an example)
>
> What funding would be needed out of Debian's funds?

None.

If remain at status quo (change the two income scenarios at the top
of the Assumptions tab) and we switch to worst-case budgets
(Scenario in the Expenses tab), then the budget's balanced and we
still fund 35% of attendees with room&board, have full
video/infrastructure/travel budget, but need to cut e.g. conf
dinner, day trip, diversity outreach programme, band, karaoke, etc.

So any funds from Debian would be used to enable those.

I just did make some updates to the worst-case, so please get the
latest version from Git.

: :'  :  DebConf orga team
`. `'`
  `-  DebConf15: Heidelberg, Germany: http://debconf15.debconf.org