Re: [Debconf-team] Budget (hopefully) ready for Thursday's discussion / approval

Hi Martin,

On 10/03/15 at 21:27 +0100, martin f krafft wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> Thanks for all the feedback on the budget. I've updated the version
> in Git, so please obtain the ODS file from here:
>
>   http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/debconf-data/dc15.git/tree/budget/budget.ods
>
> I refrain from creating a PDF because it's a pain to format. Sorry.

The ODS is fine, thanks.

I'd like to understand what is the worst case scenario from the Debian
funding point-of-view, to get an understanding of what risks we are
taking.

Assuming (worst case, really) that:
- there are no additional sponsors besides those already secured
- we stick to the current levels for most expenses, except for items
  you consider "nice but clearly not mandatory for DebConf's success"
  (the band would be an example)

What funding would be needed out of Debian's funds?

Thanks,

Lucas