Re: [Debconf-team] DC15 Budget discussion - Review now - Meeting on Thursday, March 12th - 19:30 UTC

> > What do you expect from Thursday's meeting? I am asking because the
> > previous two budget meetings weren't very, uh, productive.
>
> To turn this around: What do you expect?

I did not call the meeting.

In my dream world, we'll spend 15 minutes on Thursday answering
random questions and then have 45 minutes or more available to reach
final approval of the budget by chairs and DPL.

: :'  :  DebConf orga team
`. `'`
  `-  DebConf15: Heidelberg, Germany: http://debconf15.debconf.org
      DebConf16: Cape Town: https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf16