Re: [Debconf-team] Suggestions for improving our IRC meetings

On Fri, Mar 6, 2015 at 4:07 PM, Tassia Camoes Araujo <tassia@debian.org> wrote:

> I would then suggest to differentiate between the final #agreed and previous
> (possible multiple) #proposed?

#proposed is not implemented atm [1]. Proposing an #agreed line is
trivial, though.

> And really only state an agreement when there is one, to avoid confusion.

I strongly believe this is everyone's intention.

> I'm not sure about 1.5 x the expected duration, but IMHO a 10-20 min overflow
> allowance would be good. I'm not saying that we should make all meetings
> longer, but in cases that we can't reach an agreement on time, being a bit
> late wouldn't be the end of the world.

If we end up with time+20 minute meetings every time, we don't gain
much. As a real _backup_, this could make sense, though.

Richard