Re: [Debconf-team] DC15 Budget discussion - Review now - Meeting on Thursday, March 12th - 19:30 UTC

martin f krafft <madduck@debconf.org> writes:

> As per Richi's request, I split infrastructure and video up. As
> I have not received any other feedback, am I to assume that the
> budget is good then, that is that your needs are addressed in the
> budget? If not, please let me know ASAP!

Hi Martin;

I'd like to see the travel sponsorship split into an amount for internal
use (sponsoring key volunteers) and the "normal" part allocated by
bursaries.

I don't know how much to put in each line, but from my point of view,
one of the main goals of modifying the allocation process is to make the
amount spent on volunteers transparent.