Re: [Debconf-team] DC15 Budget discussion - Review now - Meeting on Thursday, March 12th - 19:30 UTC

also sprach martin f krafft <madduck@debian.org> [2015-03-03 22:02 +0100]:
> Ideally, you could send this to me by Sunday afternoon. The reason
> is that the only real time I have next week for this is Sunday and
> Tuesday evenings, and I want to have enough time to be able to ask
> questions if needed.

As per Richi's request, I split infrastructure and video up. As
I have not received any other feedback, am I to assume that the
budget is good then, that is that your needs are addressed in the
budget? If not, please let me know ASAP!

What do you expect from Thursday's meeting? I am asking because the
previous two budget meetings weren't very, uh, productive.

If you have any feedback, please send it ASAP. I'd really rather be
able to prepare an answer than to spend more time than necessary on
IRC.

: :'  :  DebConf orga team
`. `'`
  `-  DebConf15: Heidelberg, Germany: http://debconf15.debconf.org