Re: [Debconf-team] Registration

On Wed, Mar 04, 2015 at 08:35:05AM +0100, Richard Hartmann wrote:
> Maybe we should send one. We will only get more questions...

> Richard

It's a good idea - we had a *lot* of questions about not getting a
confirmation email last year. :/

> On Mar 4, 2015 8:07 AM, "Giacomo A. Catenazzi" <cate@debian.org> wrote:

>     On 03/04/2015 06:47 AM, olivier sallou wrote:
>     > Hi, I have seen on debian-deve, today,l a mail about registration being
>     > open. I have already registered (one week ago) on web site. I had
>     > confirmation on screen about my registration but I did not received any
>     > confirmation email.

>     > So I wonder I my registration has been taken into account and if it is
>     > a correct behavior not to receive confirmation email ?

>     Hello,

>     It is correct that you didn't receive confirmation mail: we don't send
>     them. [At reconfirmation period and before DebConf we send some status
>     email].

>     Your registration is ok. Just review your data: we adapted/improved few
>     fields.

>     ciao
>             cate

Patty Langasek
harmoney@dodds.net | harmoney@debian.org

At times, you may end up far away from home;
you may not be sure of where you belong anymore.
But home is always there...  because home is not a place.
It's wherever your passion takes you.
                                --- J. Michael Straczynski