Re: [Debconf-team] CoC and "suitable for people aged 12 or above"

On Wed, Mar 4, 2015 at 1:08 PM, Enrico Zini <enrico@enricozini.org> wrote:

> Because many of the things that I treasure most in my life might be
> considered by some people unsuitable for an audience of 12, I
> considerably limited the scope of my social interactions in Portland,
> limiting myself to only discuss technical issues. It has been an
> unpleasant experience to me, and I hope that I won't have to do it ever
> again in a DebConf, which until last year has been one of those places
> where I could feel at home in a large social circle.

I know the two of us talked about this point before. Just to reiterate
on the public record: I support your position and would welcome
wording which enables you to be yourself.

Being inclusive means enabling all lifestyles to coexist peacefully.

> safe, sane and consensual

That should be the aim, yes.

Richard